In my relentless search for articles in the field of rehabilitation robotics, I will publish some comments on excellent articles. With this I hope to help people who search relevant papers and also to find experts in the field for discussions and exchange. Everybody interested in the articles I found may take a look at my articles at CiteULike.
My dissertation is about cooperative control strategies for the gait orthesis Lokomat. This field touches the following subject areas:
- Rehabilitation robotics (the big term),
- Control strategies in general,
- Variable structure control (swing and stance phase),
- Cooperative control strategies (adaptive behaviour),
- Parameter identification (online if possible),
- Iterative learning,
- Patient model (so far the patient is seen as a disturbance) and
- Interface concept (in the end, therapists shall use all that with ease).
This post is an experiment, since scientists are so far not using weblogs as a means of exchange and discussion. At least I don’t know of any. But since I like the idea of weblogs I try to make a start in that and use it for scientific purposes. I will publish in English, since that enhances chances to be found by scientists all over the world.